It feels like fall just began, but with the Bonfire's ashes in the bin, it's time to start planning Winter Carnival 2018!! Ready or not...

[cid:f3592f1d-b4a7-4cbb-a2d4-40766cfb275c]
<https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/traditions-events/winter-carnival/winter-carnival-council>

Winter Carnival Council | Collis Center for Student ...<https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/traditions-events/winter-carnival/winter-carnival-council>
students.dartmouth.edu
Join the planning council for the Dartmouth Winter Carnival. We are seeking students to serve on the Winter Carnival Council as both members and chairs.

We're looking for a team of students excited to lead our annual celebration of all the winter wonders of Dartmouth and the Upper Valley. You'll help select the theme and plan a the weekend's events - and become a part of our century-old tradition. See the link above for more information on what it means to be part of the Winter Carnival Council.

THEN: APPLY HERE<https://orgsync.com/126597/forms/224725> by MONDAY, OCTOBER 23rd at 11:59pm.

email [log in to unmask] with questions