HELLO DARTMOUTH ,

This is a reminder that we have BSLS tomorrow morning!

Please come at 9:30 AM if you plan to help out.

Interested in Korean culture or have Korean background?

Looking for a great volunteering opportunity at Dartmouth that is both rewarding and fun?

Love working with kids?

BIG SIB LITTLE SIB is this Saturday!!!!

@ Topliff Basement/Lounge 9:30 am - 12 pm!

We’ll be watching Korean short animations, teaching traditional Korean children's exercise, and play classic Korean games!

Email us at ([log in to unmask]) if you’re interested or if you’d like to be added to our email list and get updates regarding our future events!

Love,

BSLS