Come check out Multi-Faith Conversations!

Next Tuesday we will be lucky enough to have Sebastian X. Muņoz-MedinaActing Assistant Dean and Advisor for Sexuality, Women, and Gender, as a co-facilitator!

Tuesday Oct. 24th @5:30pm
Tucker Center Room 105

We will be asking the B I G questions like:

Does religion inform or police who you are attracted to?
If you think tradition is flawed, how much of it can you throw out?
How do we remake religions that are invested in misogyny, racism, homophobia and transphobia?

Everyone is welcome. From any faith or none.
Come for the free food, stay for the free friends.

Don'forget to RSVP here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6LaGDmubL_f2N1a2wrn3-gwO3oXBSqPrH-XGYSzBDw_3KLQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Yours,
Ellie G