OH BOY! Do the Dartmouth Dems have some opportunities for YOU!
THIS WEEK

• Meeting Monday @ 8PM in Silsby 113 (roll thru even if you've never come before!)
• Thursday, 10/19 @ 7pm in Howe Library -- Hanover Town Dems meet with 2018 Candidate for Governor Steve Marchand! Meet us at the Hop Café at 6:40 and we'll walk there together!👫👫👫

COMING SOON
---- we have SO MUCH lit stuff for you to enjoy ----

GET HYPED
• 10/25, 3-5pm in Top of the Hop: VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE for all members of the Dartmouth community! Last election cycle, New Hampshire voters were the most powerful voters in the country. Take advantage of living in a small swing state! Vote! Make history! ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž
• 10/25, 2pm in Rocky 002: Dartmouth Dems cosponsors a panel on environmental activism! You know why this is important. Be there for your mommearth
• 10/30, 8pm in Rocky 002: Discussion on Race and Politics (instead of our regular meeting)!
• 11/6, 8pm in Silsby 113: Dems will hold a meeting with ~SpEcIaL gUeSt~Meg Scribner, Finance Director for Congresswoman Annie Kuster '78
• 11/9, 5pm in Rocky 001: We'll be hosting Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU!
Take Action. JOIN US!
live love dems ðŸ’™ðŸŽ‰

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*