Hello, folks!

Interested in sustainability?

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/ybfRANzfRbp7lvRlAo48pRDO8_2LjO-B9KFhKnblLUBlN9Sg_lwTcdB_ADlHDJp5eqHADRnUjOcU6ANgPiSSiu-_mfu0k5f2Bj8zghgMA4LEH4oyBzFceF4rLVU7Lc9y75eNFN_j]

Do you want meet other students passionate about sustainability?

[00.gif]

Want to be involved in the 1st annual Ivy+ student sustainability conference?

[outh Park  chef randy marsh table group GIF]

That’s right! Dartmouth Sustainability is working to plan a student conference this spring 2018 to bring together students from the Ivy+ schools and we want YOUR help!

Please join us on Friday, October 20th at 3:30pm in Hornig Library (there will be snacks!). We’ll be discussing visions for the conference and delegating action steps moving forward.

Questions? Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>