Calling all students of all majors, backgrounds, and interests!

Machine Learning is an exciting field with interdisciplinary applications from biology to finance to linguistics to computer science and math. No coding experience required.

The Dartmouth Machine Learning Club is even more exciting! Come hear what we have planned for this term Tuesday at 7. There will be free food.

[cid:04dbdfb9-7f60-4d22-9433-c782857c8f64]

This term we plan to compete in Kaggle competitions for prize money, have guest lecturers talk about applications, and much more!

[cid:89e3749e-4c8f-404b-b7b2-9069e49538f6]

~Come talk and eat with us Tuesday, 7pm in Baker 158.~