Do you think that girls living in low-income countries deserve an education?

[cid:0e1e207c-821a-4010-befe-6b8121e1f841]

Come find out how you can help empower girls around the world at our She's the First meeting!

TODAY (Wednesday) 9/20 @6:30 PM in Baker 213!

There will be pizza. We'll talk about #BakingAChange with tie-dye cupcakes, our scholars in Ethiopia, and so much more!
[cid:bc0477a6-d747-43a8-a9f2-a53bc99939bb]

Interested but can’t make the meeting? No worries! Just let us know and we’ll add you to the blitz list!

[cid:3363509a-21cd-4703-9bd7-5d4c1bcdb924]

She’s the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org<http://shesthefirst.org/>!<http://shesthefirst.org/><http://shesthefirst.org/>
[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5790e3a52994cad33481f188/t/599330b6f9a61e400a3f8621/1502818487717/shesthefirst-logo-square-teal-for-web+%281%29.png?format=1000w]<http://shesthefirst.org/>

She's the First<http://shesthefirst.org/>
shesthefirst.org
She's the First provides scholarships, mentorship, and empowerment to girls in low-income countries who will be the first in their families to graduate.