Love to dance?
Never danced before?
Hoping to dance in college?

 Come to SUGARPLUM'S OPEN REHEARSAL!

Wednesday, September 13th
Alumni Gym - Poolview (past the gym entrance to the left)
6:00 - 8:00 PM

You'll get a sense of Sugarplum, get to know our members and learn some of our choreography!

 Auditions are also this coming Sunday!
Come audition for FUSION SHEBA SUGARPLUM and UJIMA!

We'll teach you some of our original choreography at our joint auditions!

Sunday, September 17th
Alumni Gym - Oberlander Lounge (past the front desk to the left)
Registration: 11:20 AM
Auditions: 12:00 PM
No experience necessary.

Please come with a 30-second solo (any dance genre - we want to see your style!) OR be prepared to improv!

Bring your music on a smartphone/laptop, and bring a charger so you can check audition results after each round!

All four groups will also be holding open rehearsals this week before auditions - come dance with us!

For more info, blitz this account or check us out on our websiteYouTubeFacebookTwitter, and Instagram.