The Drone Club at Dartmouth

Welcomes you to come learn how to fly drones Today, Thursday 9/14, from 6:00-7:00PM in Silsby 317.

The Drone Club is a brand new club at Dartmouth that aims to:
  - Teach students how to fly miniature, recreational, or research-based drones

  - Provide interested students with the opportunity to build their own drones

  - Potentially participate in local drone flying competitions

-Fly digital drone simulators

  - And most importantly, provide a safe and fun space to fly!

This week we have a handful of mini-quadcopters for students to fly. No experience needed!

So come check us out and join in on the fun!

Also, pizza.

[Inline image OWAPstImg816546]

for more information, blitz [log in to unmask]

follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/droneclubdartmouth

join our OrgSync: https://orgsync.com/156663/chapter

SAFETY ALERT: We would like to remind students that you are not allowed to fly your own drones on campus unless proper weight restrictions, permissions, licenses, and college/state laws are met. The Drone Club seeks to educate students on how to abide by these rules by offering opportunities to attain official drone-flying licenses as well as providing trips to approved drone flying sites nearby. Join us for more information!