Welcome 21’s!

I know you’re being beseiged with blitzes from all over campus so I’ll make this quick.

Do you like water?

Do you like boats? (specifically kayaks and canoes)

Are you a paddler? Do you want to be?

Do you like people who like boats?

Great! If this sounds like you, come to Ledyard’s first council of the term.

This could be you:

Or this!

I’ll see you there! Where, you ask? Read on and all your questions will be answered….

What? Ledyard Council

When? Monday (9/11/2017) @ 9pm

Where? Collis 101

Why? Because you want to know more about kayaks or canoes or rivers or rapids or lakes or ponds or fun trips that involve kayaks and canoes or the people who like those things.

How? I don’t know, probably you’ll walk there. Maybe you’ll run. You could skip too. It might be hard to paddle into Collis but you could try! Come by yourself or bring a friend! Just be there.