On Tuesday, August 1 (today!), meet at 6:30PM in front of the Tucker Center (South Fairbanks, white building next to foco) to have...

Aboubacar Cherif '19

...take you on a one-of-a-kind tour of Dartmouth.

Aboubacar Cherif, originally from Guinea, is a ’19 from Kentucky. On campus, he has found a community among the MSA and DASA members and the self-proclaimed “Bakerfield” soccer group. Aboubacar is a Premed majoring in cognitive science and minoring in AMES. His attention always perks up at the sound of Arabic or a pick-up game of soccer on the green.

Aboubacar will be sharing personal stories and moments of epiphany with us as we walk across campus and connect his special moments with the spaces we encounter every day.

Check out the Facebook Event!

[Photo by @Michelle Chen]