Dear Friends,

Today at the Edge, we soldier on in the face of certain finals.  There will be a Eucharist at 12:30 in the Jonathan Daniels Chapel.  As ever, all are welcome.

We'll also hold our second Reel Religion of the term this week instead of Wednesday Night Dinner.  Expect pizza and a lively screening of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.  The movie follows the two eponymous highschoolers, who, with the aid of a time-traveling phone booth, must scramble across time and space to keep Bill from failing his History project.  It explores History as a notion and how we interpret it, as well as the role of fate and coincidence in its development.  I won't say more for fear of getting far too pretentious for the subject matter.

Peace,

Peter