Error during command authentication.

With your help at Dartmouth College,
we're leading the fight against suicide!

Visit the Official Walk Page Here

Walk Date: 05/13/2017
Walk Location: Dartmouth College – Hannover, NH
Check-in/Registration Time: 05/13/2017 at 8:30/9:00 am
Walk Begins: 9:30 am
Walk Ends: 1:30 pm

The Mood Disorder’s 3rd annual American Foundation for Suicide Prevention Walk at Dartmouth College is just around the corner! With May 13th approaching quickly we are hoping to see more community members’ names on the registration list. You can sign up or donate today at afsp.donordrive.com/event/Dartmouth. Feel free to join any of the current teams or create your own.

Come out an enjoy the fresh air of the upper valley while helping to spread awareness about suicide and mental health. Make it a day to remember by getting all of your family and friends involved. Be a part of the movement turning hope into action, and create a culture that’s smart about mental health.

Suicide is the tenth leading cause of death in the United States. It touches millions of lives – people of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds – but the research is clear: suicide is preventable, and the more people who stand up for suicide prevention and mental health, the more lives we can save.

Funds raised at the walks will benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and its bold goal to reduce the annual suicide rate in the United States 20 percent by 2025 through research, education, advocacy, and support. These walks are truly uplifting experiences, and they grow every year.