Error during command authentication.

JOIN DIVEST DARTMOUTH
>>> TOMORROW <<<
5/9/17
PARKHURST
>>4:15 <<<

Members of Divest Dartmouth have attended dozens of President Hanlon's office hours this year. Each time, we leave Parkhurst frustrated with his lack of transparency and obvious stalling tactics.

TOMORROW, we're inviting you to join us! A crowd of new faces will demonstrate student body support for our cause and encourage President Hanlon to take fossil fuel divestment seriously as an important tactic toward climate justice.

We will be gathering outside of Parkhurst after 2As (approx. 4:15) to present a list of prepared questions in President Hanlon’s weekly office hours. If you want to take action against the administration's apathy and lack of initiative towards issues that matter to this community, then please:
JOIN US.

This institution dismisses the power of students on this campus--help us prove them wrong.
We all deserve the truth.

“Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.” -Edward Abbey, A Voice Crying in the Wilderness (1989)