Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Are you interested in learning more about the LGBTQIA+ culture in China? Want to get first-hand testimony about this experience?

DO YOU WANT FREE FOOD???

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then come to Global China Connection's dinner discussion!

Where: Collis 101

When: Tuesday, May 9 @ 6:30pm

We promise there will be delicious Asian food! If you're low on DBA...you know where we'll be!!!

<http://giphy.com/gifs/food-hungry-Z55h6iVOlsPrW>

[Image result for asian food gif]<http://giphy.com/gifs/food-hungry-Z55h6iVOlsPrW>