The Memorial Challenge is coming up!!!

Come join us on Saturday, May 27th for a super fun, community-fueled workout circuit on the baseball field.

Last year, we had a great turn out with over 400 participants representing a hugely diverse range of campus groups, friend groups, sports teams, and clubs! If you need a reminder of how awesome the event was last year, take a look at the video linked below!!

If you are unable to participate in the workout, we would LOVE to have you as a volunteer! We have over 60 volunteer slots that need to be filled by enthusiastic, fun-loving people like YOU!

The event will start 10:30 AM. The first 275 students to register get a free dri-fit t-shirt!

Go to www.thememorialchallenge.org to register, volunteer, or learn more about the event.  SEE YOU THERE!!!!

LINK TO VIDEO!!—> https://www.facebook.com/pg/memorialchallenge/videos/?ref=page_internal