Join us as we sing against sexual violence during Paddock's I Can't Keep Quiet event. For this event the Dodecs will be teaching the song "Quiet" by MILCK in the Paddock Music Library, then we will all perform it on the Green.

All members of the Dartmouth and Upper Valley communities are welcome to attend to sing and listen.

If you would like to print your own score in advance, MILCK has provided the music for free on her website. We will be using Version 2:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGTxOb7pMmjU5vNhiKYGkNsz-4v6zXzYZ3MNJD-Q4yWtDfgA/viewform

"The #ICANTKEEPQUIET<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/icantkeepquiet> project is dedicated to celebrating our unique voices and identities, in an effort to break the cycles of oppression and fear, perpetuated by today's media." Find out more at https://www.icantkeepquiet.org/<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icantkeepquiet.org%2F&h=ATMx-LR7TOHUX2DDOCB-k1IPCuyQz4PMs1nnpnk5wkz0wngI60ayRreftbHzuCLUG-lvN-6YzNHeiVzS0kZLe6HOd-sBawQhFRZnpPcUR7Jtl77nRELE87Tj1yKdHqgTiBm3WMQ&enc=AZOCJ9tuszJR2YVcM5qTdv418fUjSSPoeFrxon6wFoaMOAZJtKbduzlFsZ-nD-B5id8&s=1>