Are you interested in learning about "reuse" solutions for our global waste problem?

Have you considered the cost-saving effects of reusing?

Do you want to make an impact through personal, sustainable action

On Friday, April 14th from 3-5 pm at the Paganucci Lounge, the Sustainability Office and the Dartmouth Outing Club are hosting a documentary screening of "Reuse! Because you can't recycle the planet." Director Alex Eaves will be in attendance in order to participate in a panel after the screening with Professor Jack Wilson

There will be vegan and GF cookies from Lou's!!!

For more information on the film, visit www.reusedocumentary.com OR read this:

"We live in a challenging time. Climate change and mass consumption is threatening our planet's existence. Excessive extraction of natural resources has created immeasurable waste and pollution. This issue is complicated and imminent. While recognition and awareness is important, direct action is by far the most effective. But traditional recycling is not enough. The reuse mission offers a more sustainable solution that everyone can be a part of. REUSE! Because You Can't Recycle The Planet follows Reuse Pro Alex Eaves' cross-country adventure to the 48 contiguous U.S. states. On his journey, he finds endless reuse solutions for our waste problem that are not only sustainable, but many of which are easy and fun! And he learns just how reuse truly benefits "people, planet, and wallet.""

We hope to see you there!

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

P.S. SEE ATTACHED POSTER for more info