Dear Friends,

This Holy Week, our schedule here at the Edge has been shuffled around a bit.  There will be a Eucharist at 12:30 at St. Thomas, and as per usual, all are welcome.  We will not, however, hold Wednesday Night Dinner this week.  Instead, we hope you'll join us in the St. Thomas parish hall at 5:30 on Thursday for dinner with out visiting preacher, the Rev. Canon Neil Heavysides, who's come all the way from England to visit us this week.  Following dinner, there will be a Eucharist with foot washing at 7:00 in the church.

No matter your reason, if you've got the time to come to any of our events this week, we'll be glad to see you.

Peace,

Peter