Hi Everyone!

Tonight, instead of Theology on Tap, we will be enjoying a Passover Seder at Saint Thomas Episcopal Church at 5:30!  Come hear readings of Passover from the Jewish tradition (in English) over a free meal cooked by Saint Thomas parishioners!  Afterwards we will share in a Eucharist for the start of Holy Week.  All are welcome to come for the readings, the Eucharist, or both!

Saint Thomas is the stone church located right next to Foco on West Wheelock Street!

We hope to see you all there!

Peace,

Marielle

Check out a full list of the Saint Thomas's Holy Week schedule below: