Calling all hockey players,

The men’s club hockey team will be having an informational meeting to discuss next season tomorrow (Tuesday, March 28th) at 8:00 PM in Collis 101.

This meeting will be open to both returning players and anyone interested in joining the team.

Men’s club hockey is a competitive team that practices 2-3 times a week and travels regionally for games on the weekend in both fall and winter terms. We are Division II members of the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) and the Northeast Collegiate Hockey Association (NECHA) and play our home games at the varsity facility, Thompson arena.

We have a new coaching staff with extensive high-level hockey experience, and the coaches will be in attendance to meet and talk to all interested players. We will be implementing significant changes for the upcoming season including the following: an off-ice trainer, team gear, team apparel, coach buses for travel, and more. Even if you have not skated with us previously, stop by and find out what the team is all about, meet the players, and meet the coaches.

Feel free to blitz captain and team co-president Sam Forstner ’18 or alternate captain and team vice president Morgan Baylor ’20 if you have any questions or can’t make the meeting.