Hope you had a wonderful Spring Break!

DMBA has collected a very long list of opportunities below, many of which are targeted towards freshmen and sophomores (scroll down!) Please take note of application deadlines so you don't miss out on anything!

--

FROM MCKINSEY & COMPANY

McKinsey & Company would like to invite diverse freshman, sophomores, and juniors in the class of 2018, 2019 and 2020 of any major, to attend our Undergraduate Diversity Trek in the afternoon of Friday, April 14 in McKinsey's Boston Office.

Current McKinsey consultants & Dartmouth alums will lead several hands-on sessions during the program, including:

· Conversations with senior leadership, industry experts, diversity recruiting leads
· An introduction to management consulting and consulting at McKinsey
· Office tour and meet & greet

This event is open to historically under-represented populations (e.g., Black and Hispanic/Latino).

Registration deadline: Monday, April 10
Register here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UndergradDiversityTrek

Please note, we will be happy to reimburse you for travel costs via the Dartmouth Coach to and from Hanover & Boston.  Please reach out to Monique Kasmari ([log in to unmask]) for reimbursement once you have registered.

*Space is limited so please do register! We will follow up to confirm your attendance and provide additional logistics.

For more information on our Diversity networks, including our McKinsey Black Network (MBN) and Hispanic/Latino Network (HLN) initiatives, please visit http://www.mckinsey.com/careers/meet-our-people

For general Business Analyst questions or questions about the trek, please contact Monique Kasmari at[log in to unmask], Dartmouth Recruiter.

--

FROM GOLDMAN SACHS

Dartmouth Students-

Please join us for our upcoming on-campus events! To register for an event, please complete a profile on My GS Events.

First Spring Employers Connections Fair
DATE:
 Tuesday, April 4th
TIME: 12:00pm – 4:00pm