Oxfam at Dartmouth is collaborating with the

Upper Valley Refugees Working Group to host a silent auction.

Our goal is to raise $10,000 to support refugees on a local and global scale through Oxfam America and the Manchester office of International Institute of New England.

We are calling on everyone who is passionate about alleviating the ongoing refugee crisis - to the extent that we can as college students at Dartmouth.

To learn about this project and claim your involvement

(small or big, there's a place for everyone!)

DO NOT MISS OUR 1ST GENERAL MEETING:

THIS THURSDAY (4/30) 7-8PM

Location TBD - Keep your eyes peeled for another blitz from us

If you cannot attend the meeting but are interested in this project,

please email [log in to unmask] and we will update you on how you can get involved!