APPLY FOR THE ROCKEFELLER CENTER’S
PROFESSIONAL PREPARATION PROGRAM (P3) PILOT

Not quite ready for the professional world?
Interested in a program with sessions about professionalism, salary negotiation, networking, and the role of a young professional in an organization?

Click on this link to apply: APPLY HERE<https://form.jotformpro.com/70714554620957>.

We are bringing in engaging, informative speakers for the seven sessions who will provide guidance and support to students and make it a really valuable experience for participants. The sessions will take place on Mondays from 6:30 to 8:30PM.

If you want to participate in this program, we would need your application by Monday, March 27th by 11:59PM

About the Program: The Rockefeller Center would like to invite you to participate in the new Professional Preparation Program (P3) pilot, which we are kicking off this spring term. The purpose of the program is to help juniors and seniors reflect on what they want out of a career, give them the tools necessary to successfully apply for full-time jobs, and prepare them for life after graduation.

Time Commitment: The P3 will have four mandatory sessions and three optional session. You would attend all mandatory sessions and would select at least one optional session that best fits your needs, or attend all three of them, if you would like. This program offers topics relevant to both juniors and seniors and those that are specific to both.

We look forward to your application!

Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions.