Hello!

The Thayer Consulting Club will be hosting its annual Career Trek to Boston on April 6th and 7th. We will be visiting four consulting firms - Simon-Kucher & Partners, Putnam Associates, Health Advances and RA Captial.

The application for the trek is now open, and we will be taking 15 people with us.

Deadline to apply:

The deadline to apply is 11:59 PM on April 2nd, but we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure a spot as we only have 15 spots. If you are selected, there will be a pre-payment of $100 for the trek that will reserve your seat. The total cost of the trip will be about $200.

Good luck with the end of the term!

-TCC team.