@new hampshire state senate:

HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR VOTE PLAN

New Hampshire State Senate is having hearings on a bill that is attempting to discourage and prevent students from voting (regardless of party, so this affects EVERYONE). Dems is going to Concord and you all are invited! Participants get to go on record opposing the bill AND get to see the Senate at work!

So pls listen to Barack and make sure to roll thru TUESDAY MARCH 7TH IN CONCORD, NH. Rides are leaving from behind Robo at 7:15am and you'll be back in time for 2As!

If you can't go to Concord but want to help out, Dems will be hosting voter protection events in 17s to make sure that our campus stays aware and civically active.

live love dems!! ðŸ˜Š

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*

*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*