Phone Bank 4 Justice Continues!

This Thursday, 3/2 from 1-3 p.m. in Collis 218*

Come by and call your representatives about:

trans rights, reproductive rights, standing rock, rights for undocumented immigrants, healthcare protection,

and so much more.

(Srsly there's so much to call about.)

*The DAC won't have reps. present on Thursday BUT we still have the room booked. We use thesixtyfive.organd fivecalls.org to make the calls, with info from congress.gov as speaking points. Call on ur own—we'll be rooting 4 u!

fivecalls.org
Spend 5 minutes. Make 5 calls. Make your voice heard.

congress.gov
U.S. Congress legislation, Congressional Record debates, Members of Congress, legislative process educational resources presented by the Library of Congress

We hope to see you there

Not on the LGBTQIA+ Student Life Listserv? Want to be?

Click the link

https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=Dartmouth-LGBTQA-life
Log in with your Dartmouth e-mail

Click subscribe!