Greetings all,

The Medieval Enthusiasts at Dartmouth are holding a craft night this Friday, 5-6:30 pm in the medieval room in Sanborn (after entering, go up the stairs on the left and down the hallway past the library. At the end, there will be a large, wooden door on the left with a metal barred window).

We will have supplies for making belt pouches or other small projects with us. You are also welcome to come if you just want to hang out and talk about medieval history or other non-crafting aspects of the club, like our term feast, renaissance fencing and heavy fighting practices, or any ideas you have for what we could do.

Yours in service to the crown,

Ethan Putnam

MEaD President