Hanover's Town Manager Julia Griffin and Hanover Police Chief Daniels will speak at the Upper Valley Coalition for Immigrants and Refugees about the prospects of making Hanover a sanctuary city TONIGHT, February 22 at 7PM at St. Thomas Parish Hall

At 6PM the Upper Valley Coalition will meet on the Green to light the way to action with candles. We know another executive order is in the pipeline, so let's be prepared and proactive!

PLEASE JOIN US & SPREAD THE WORD!

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook| Twitter | Website