Want to help build a new Rockefeller Center co-curricular program?

Interested in ideation and design thinking?

If you are a junior or a senior, please join us on Thursday, February 23rd at 12PM in Hinman Forum to help develop our new Professional Preparation Program!

Tuk Tuk will be served!

The first 30 participants will receive a Lou’s gift card and baked goods!

We will discuss what resources Dartmouth students need to navigate the transition from college to post-graduation life.

RSVP HERE to attend!

The Professional Preparation Program is a new, collaborative program between the Rockefeller Center and the Center for Professional Development. The goal of the program is to help prepare juniors and seniors for life after graduation and to reflect on what they want out of life.