This Thursday you will have the opportunity to sample IGD before making the term-long commitment.  We will be hosting two sessions on Feb. 23rd: at 12:30-2pm in the Hop Faculty Lounge, we will dialogue about Gender and Race & Ethnicity by focusing on the Women's March; and, at 3:30-5pm in Collis 101, we will dialogue about Socioeconomic Status and the real cost of higher education.

Students of all identities and experiences are encouraged to attend a session, especially if you have any unanswered questions about Intergroup Dialogue.

Please direct any questions to [log in to unmask]

OPAL IGD Staff
Intergroup Dialogue (IGD)

Dartmouth College
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~igd/