Hi Everyone!

In the wake of Winter Carnival (a Dartmouth Celebration), for tonight at Theology on Tap we will be discussing the relationship between different faith traditions and expressions of joy and celebration!  Spiritual celebrations are often about giving thanks, and while some are joyful, others are not.  How do spiritual celebrations differ, and how can we celebrate our faiths in spiritual and secular contexts?

Discussion questions may include:

- What do you consider a spiritual celebration?  Is there a difference between organized faith celebrations and celebrations from your own spiritual journey?

- If celebrations can vary so widely, what is the common theme between different forms?

-  Is there a way to think about celebration as a whole that applies to both spiritual and secular contexts?

Join us tonight at 9 pm at the Canoe Club for an engaging discussion over a round of drinks and garlic fries!  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle