On April 29th, 2017, the People’s Climate Movement will march in Washington, D.C.

We will march for our families. We will march for our air, our water, and our land. We will march for clean energy jobs and climate justice. We will march for our communities and the people we love.

More info here: https://peoplesclimate.org/

If you would like to join Dartmouth students going to D.C. to march on April 29th, please complete this survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NAcPkFjwysrIxLxhg8Q9D04d1n_yxY1SbGGMJWHzqe0/edit?ts=58924ae0.

Here’s what the weekend will entail:

Saturday March. Time not specified yet however it is likely to be in the early afternoon.
Post March - come home. If the March goes until 4 PM (as did the last People’s Climate Movement March), then we will leave around 5 PM and get home in Hanover on Sunday between 2-3 AM.

This March will be monumental - over the past two weeks, it has been made clear that we need to make our voices heard on climate change and climate justice. Come to D.C. the weekend of April 29th so that you can speak up about what matters to you!

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]!