Error during command authentication.

Please join Dartmouth '09 Emily Esfahani Smith at the Dartmouth Bookstore on February 11 at 12 pm, where she will be signing copies of her new critically acclaimed book The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life that Matters. Details here.

The book is based on her blockbuster article in The Atlantic, "There's More to Life than Being Happy." In the book, she uses social science research and the stories of many extraordinary people she interviewed to sketch out how we can all find meaning in life and discover our purpose—a topic that couldn't be more relevant to the lives of college students.

Emily loves meeting students and is happy to talk meaning, writing, and whatever else with you. Come by and say hi. To learn more about Emily, read an excerpt of her book, or take a meaning quiz she created, check out her website.