Hosted by X.ado

featuring

The Rockapellas

Street Soul

 Spoken Word Poetry

SATURDAY FEB 11

SPAULDING

8PM

TICKETS: $5 for Students, $10 for Community Members

We know there's a lot going on in the world right now, and it's easy to feel like your voice is not heard. We all have stories, whether of pain, triumph, or something in between. If it is whispered in the quiet of your own thoughts, shouted from the rooftops, or echoed by the massesyour voice is heard.

Come take an evening with X.ado, The Rockapellas, Street Soul and Poet Michael Sun as we share our own distinct stories. Stay after and tell us yours!