Hello lovely Dartmouth community!

It's time...for the February Kindness Challenge WOOT YAY

One kind act everyday for the month of February

Let's spread the love Dartmouth! ♥ ♥ ♥

Attached is the calendar for the February Kindness Challenge. Please send it around campus so that everyone can participate! We would LOVE if you could email us or leave a post on our Facebook page (Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness) writing about your experiences giving and receiving kindness!

Smiles,

RAK 😊

P.S. If you miss any days, even better to do double (or even triple!) the kindness the next day!

Kindness Acts to do this Week (2/6-2/13)

-Monday: compliment three people

-Tuesday: Help out the DDS staff and clean up any left behind trash

-Wednesday: Catch up with an old friend- Skype or FaceTime!

-Thursday: Leave a positive sticky note message in a visible place on campus

-Friday: Bring warm clothes and hot chocolate for your brave friends who do the polar bear plunge

-Saturday: Participate in or cheer on the human dogsled racers!

-Sunday: Reflect on something you like about yourself or something good that happened to you today, big or small