Hello everyone!

We hope your Winter Term is starting off well. The Tutor Clearinghouse wants to help you ace your midterms!

The Resident Expert program offers study help for students in each of the House communities in Biology, Chemistry, Economics, and Math. Visit the Resident Expert homepage http://www.dartmouth.edu/~acskills/resident_expert/index.html for more information about meeting times and places.

For more academic help, study tips, and resources, see the Academic Skills Center homepage http://www.dartmouth.edu/~acskills/

www.dartmouth.edu
The Dartmouth College Academic Skills Center is for the entire College community. Although our primary goal is to assist students in becoming more efficient and ...

Happy studying!

Melanie Kanine

Peer Academic Support Intern

Academic Skills Center

Baker 224

(603)646-2014

www.dartmouth.edu
The goal of the Resident Expert is to provide weekly academic support to students in specific areas of concentration. Based on the high demand for tutors in these ...

Want updates on which courses are in need of tutors?

Want tips on how to be a more effective tutor/learner?

PLUS useful study tips!

 "Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tutorclearinghousepage