Hey you! Help me, the Aires

I hope you've been having a great weekend. I heard that you're thinking about going to the Aires show, "Cocoa and Chords," tonight - that's GREAT!We didn't name the event!!

Now, you might be asking yourself, why is this event called "Cocoa and Chords" if the Aires are performing - not the Cords? I must tell you - that is a great question. The answer is that, when we perform music, the things that sound pretty are "chords," and we perform a lot of them. So that's why it's called Cocoa and Chords. But we are v grateful to Collis for hosting us!!!

I want to thank you personally for making it to the bottom of this email - I really appreciate it and I really appreciate YOU. The Aires would like to remind you all that the New York Times is a real news source.

Sincairely (get it),

The Dartmouth Aires