[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/FT7Nw-K9e1Aiw5vnem6g1IgPXwQMQRSggSZN-zTo6GJLio2N2kuS5W6-RxrN9eDqHLZSZ87jOj_-_Cmm3avnXc4R4R1nnUhpZdp36D8MsPYB0YGTXeMUc-0ZYbrIT5zYMfYmyye2]

Like the outdoors? Want to lead expeditions or work as a professional guide? Want to unlock even more awesome outdoors opportunities?

BECOME WFR CERTIFIED!

The Wilderness First Responder Certification is the industry standard for wilderness safety and preparedness, and opens the door for numerous outdoor professions. It also would cover your WFA certification needed to become a DOC leader.

The DOC is trying to organize a WFR certification course for either spring break, or throughout spring term. The more people that sign up, the less it will cost!

If you are at all interested, fill out this quick survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Shq81dTWaD4GNqdv5j2ugg3VlK6WKdpRMffTB7YeYSs/edit

By filling out the survey, you are not obliged to anything. You are only indicating that you are interested.