Dear wonderful Dartmouth students,

DOC Trips is excited to announce that we are seeking applications for the 2017 Trips Directorate! The Directorate is the leadership board that will shape the mission and philosophy of Trips 2017. Each Directorate member has a crucial role in planning and executing both the overall mission of the Trips program and their own specialized roles, outlined in the attached application. The Directorate's responsibilities will be challenging, but so so rewarding and fun!

Applications are due on Friday, 12/30. If you have any questions at all or would like to discuss the application or any particular position, please contact me anytime at [log in to unmask].

I hope you're having restful breaks and I'm excited to read your thoughtful applications!

​Best,

Doug Phipps '17
Director 2017​

DOC First-Year Trips Program