Dartmouth’s first ski and snowboard fit night will be Thursday, November 10 from 6:30-8:30 PM in Leverone.  The lines are short at our November fitting and we are certain to have every size ski, board and boot, so don’t wait until you return in January.  Lease your equipment now.  Have it to use over break, or ready to go when you return!  Take boards with you on Thursday.  Pick up adjusted skis on Nov. 15.  $170 for Nordica skis, boots and poles or Rossignol snowboards and boots for the season.  Cash, check or DASH (undergrads).  Front door of Leverone opens at 6:30 PM.

SPECIAL…..Get your skis/board/boots in November for $150!  Save $20 off the January rate!