Hi Everyone!

For our final Theology on Tap of the term, we often have a bring-your-own-topic (BYOT) night where you can come with any questions or concerns you may have.  In light of this week (and in fact, this term in general), I thought that it would be important to have this final Theology on Tap be a place of openness and acceptance, where anyone should feel safe expressing their opinions in search of greater mutual understanding.

Please join us tonight at 9pm at the Canoe Club for a round of free drinks, garlic fries, and an opportunity to process recent events/ whatever else is on your mind and potentially connect your thinking to your faith.  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Marielle