**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and
Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
REST AND RELAXATION, 2:30-4:30PM DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM
Between finals coming up, election news, happenings on campus etc - it's been a bit of a tough week. With that in mind, the Dartmouth Organic Farm is hosting a gathering to let students take a step back and enjoy a brief respite at the farm. This is time and space for students who feel at all confused, upset, scared, tired, distressed, etc. to take a moment away from the Dartmouth bubble and breath some fresh farm air. There will be adult coloring books, painting and snacks! Rides leaving from behind Robo every 30 minutes.

HEALING AND JUSTICE, 4:00PM-6:00PM UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, 40 COLLEGE STREET (ACROSS FROM STEELE)
The Healing and Justice Workshop aims to help students leave for winter break feeling reassured and empowered to take care of themselves. Another goal is to build solidarity and relationships between student activists and community members as we work for positive change in Dartmouth and the Upper Valley.
The evening consists of three workshops:
Calling in and Calling Out -  Learn how to stay critical, accountable, and lean into discomfort as we unite to fight bigotry and oppression. Led by Prof. Annelise Orleck.
Meditation and Holistic Justice - Learn how to face failure and build healing into organizing as a disciplined tactic. Led by Tucker Center’s Leah Torrey.
Going Home and Taking Care - A community discussion on dealing with politically challenging home environments.
Dinner from Jewel of India will be served! If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you!

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
CAREER VISIONING SESSION WITH ROSI KERR, 12:15-1:30, STEELE 113A
How do you envision your life after Dartmouth? Join Sustainability Director Rosi Kerr for a relaxed, meditative contemplation about career visioning, job options, continued academics and other ways you can be a positive change agent in an ever dynamic world.

FARM CLUB MEETING, 4:30PM-5:30PM, HORNIG LIBRARY, FAIRCHILD HALL
Join us in the Hornig library as we discuss sustainable agriculture and how awesome the organic farm is (hint; it’s super awesome).

DARTMOUTH OUTING CLUB-HEALING DINNER 6:30PM-8PM, ROBO BASEMENT
Join us for a community discussion on the impact of the 2016 presidential election on public lands, environmental protection, conservation efforts and how we can help. Featuring professor Ann Kapuscinski. There will be food!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNESDAY
SUSTAINABILITY TASK FORCE OPEN HOUSE, 12PM-2PM, FAIRCHILD TOWER
You are invited to attend an Open House to share your questions, feedback, and ideas on the Dartmouth College Sustainability Task Force<https://news.dartmouth.edu/news/2016/08/task-force-seeks-reduce-campus-carbon-footprint> Planning Process. The Sustainability Task Force was appointed on April 22nd, 2016 by President Hanlon to identify institutional targets for conservation, efficiency, and the continued reduction of carbon emissions. This spring, the Task Force will recommend sustainability goals for campus energy, waste, water, buildings, food and transportation systems, as well as a timeframe by which targets in each area are to be achieved. We will be hosting an Open House for all students, faculty, staff, and community members on Wednesday, November 16th, from 12-2pm in Fairchild Tower. Members of the Task Force will be available to present the Task Force’s progress and to hear your feedback & ideas. Refreshments provided. A complete list of all Task Force members, as well as minutes from the group’s meetings are available here.<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/sustainability-task-force/> We hope you’ll stop by and share your ideas with us!
DIVEST DARTMOUTH, 8PM-9PM ROBO BASEMENT
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

SUSTAINABILATEA; TEA AND HONEY WITH THE DARTMOUTH FARM CLUB, 12-3pm, HORNIG LIBRARY
Come enjoy a very fresh and delicious cup of calming tea to help sooth your soul in preparation for finals! All herbs grown and dried at the farm so you know they are organic and delicious. Sponsored by Farm Club.

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
OPEN HOURS AT DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM, 10AM-11:30AM, DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM
Join us at the farm for harvest! Rides leaving from behind Robo at 10am. Students are also welcome to come to the farm to read, study, enjoy the scenic landscape and get some R&R.