Alpha Theta Indifferently Presents:

 Apathy Tails

Look how hard we tried for our stock photo this week:

[cid:ef0c203d-6c2b-405b-b32a-e3b42e5f9be1]

much resolution. wow.

10 PM - 1 AM TONIGHT

There will be drinks, snacks, pong, and music.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available.

This event isn't GLC funded. However this is no way represents that our event will undertake activities that do not align themselves with approved GLC criteria. However, this also in no way represents that our event will undertake activities that do align themselves with approved GLC criteria. You might just have to find out.

Bring Dartmouth IDs

Alpha Theta is a gender-inclusive house, meaning membership is open to anyone, regardless of gender.

We're located at 33 N. Main St., the white house two doors north of Kemeny/Haldeman.

www.dartmouth.edu/~atheta<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~atheta>