OMG 19s your sophomore summer is drawing NEAR... sorta.

we are jealous. the **golden days** are behind us.

and who could imagine sophomore summer without

STRIPS?!?!
(aka Sophomore Trips, a three-day mini Trips experience that allows hundreds of sophomores to get outside and go hiking, biking, climbing, kayaking, canoeing, farming AND MORE)

we are seeking THREE adventurouscommitted and passionate souls to organize and direct this crazy, awesome, fun program, and YOU can join that team. an application (which includes more information on the position) to direct is attached.

FILL IT OUT. it's due Sunday, November 13 @ 5 PM.

***good times guaranteed***

blitz [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or want to know more about why YOU should apply.

xoxox,
strips directors 16x (#tbt)