Hello, will you blitz this message to campus please?
"Hi All!

We are the Dartmouth Alliance, an LGBT pre-professional organization that connects Dartmouth undergrads with careers and firms that embrace diversity.  We offer resume editing, interview preparation, and mentoring from both our alumni organization (DGALA), and the Alliance Leadership Board.  There are a variety of LGBT specific programs that exist at various firms, and we are committed to helping LGBT students at Dartmouth take advantage of these opportunities!

Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information about the organization.

*Please note that if you would prefer to be private about your sexual orientation, we are able to work with you on an individual basis.

Best,
Dartmouth Alliance"