IT'S ALMOST TIME....

SHAKE OUT is Thursday, September 29

You wanna shake out?

SIGN UP HERE

please sign up by Wednesday, September 28 at noon

By shaking out at Sigma Delt, you are exhibiting enthusiastic interest in joining our house, you are not guaranteed a bid, and you are not bound to accept a bid.

Due to the high number of PNMs participating in this term’s shake out, we ask that you consider the impact of your shaking out on others; if you do not intend to accept a bid at Sigma Delt, you should not shake out because you could be taking a bid from someone who really does want a spot.

What happens during shake out?

This is when you express a formal interest in receiving a bid from Sigma Delt. This shake out is not bindingIf you receive a bid the following morning, Friday, September 30, you will have until 10pm that night to accept. This means you can accept *after* going through pref night for formal recruitment, but before you enter a pref.

Before shaking out, all PNMs must attend (1) "Expectations of Membership" program and (2) "Bystander Intervention in the Greek Community"

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]

or shake out chairs Julia Dressel and Emily Burack