Do you want to DAZZLE your friends, MAKE PLAYS, CALL the SHOTS, and SHOW your MOVES in League of Legends, DOTA, Smite, Overwatch, and your other favorite games?

Yeah? Thought so.

WHAT: the first LAN Party of 16F hosted by Computer Gaming Association

WHERE: Collis 101 (behind Common Ground)

WHEN: this Saturday, Sept 24th from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (come and go as you please)

FOOD? delicious Chinese food catered by the Orient

WHAT DO I BRING?? We will provide Ethernet cords and power strips. All you need is your computer and mouse/accessories for the game you want to                                  play.

FREE STUFF???