Rush Alpha Theta Tonight!

Our last Rush Event of the term is tonight (9/22) from 6-8pm

Rush is non-binding and a great way to meet our members!

Chill With Our Members
Learn About the House
Eat Jewel of India

"The Leading Edge of the Greek System"
– John Kemeny, President of Dartmouth College

Alpha Theta is proud to be a gender-inclusive greek house, and a space for people of all experiences and backgrounds.

Alpha Theta's Rush is an informal process. Don't feel the need to dress up. Bids are non-binding, and can be sunk for up to four terms after they are awarded. We have the only inflatable tube man on campus.

If you have any questions about the house, blitz our recruitment chair, Brendan Schuetze, at Brendan.A.Schuetze.18@dartmouth.edu or check out our website.
Alpha Theta is a gender-inclusive house, meaning membership is open to anyone, regardless of gender.

We're located at 33 N. Main St., the white house two doors north of Kemeny/Haldeman.

www.dartmouth.edu/~atheta