Do you think that girls living in developing countries deserve an education

Find out how you can help empower girls around the world at our She's the First* {Dartmouth} meeting!

TODAY (‪‪‪THURSDAY), 9/22
@ 8pm
 in BAKER 152 !

We'll talk about making a difference. And cupcakes. And making a difference by making cupcakes.

[log in to unmask]&X-OWA-CANARY=cRWFhoU2bkqzuG_L-dOfgsALV-X24tMY8pPCIhbs9Wv8JkTrwWpdAhUOqY75qvVRQbD68CqycqE.&token=a9b1e52a-0b71-4ca2-8b9c-43a8eb82a49d&owa=outlook.office.com">

Interested but can’t make the meeting? No worries! Just let us know and we’ll add you to the blitz list!

She's the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org